Found on the Unity Asset Store (available both in a Free and Pro version)
- Pro version ($15 USD): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/gamedb-pro-90423
- Free version (try before you buy): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/gamedb-free-94850
GameDB Pro is a plugin that provides an easy to use and powerful metadata editor to produce static balancing data to use within your project. With this asset your scripts no longer have to use hard-coded references and instead can refer to your database for lists of values, files, prefabs, and other data types. GameDB is designed to produce JSON and associated classes to load and access this data easily within a game (read-only at runtime). It supports many data types, relationships between tables and hot-reloading to make working with game data easy and intuitive.
Some examples of usages would be for data relating to things like Loot tables, NPC balancing data, Prefab lookups for procedural assets, game configuration, and much much more.
- In-editor data management (Create/Update/Delete tables and data in provided editor).
- Support for many data types including all basic types, Unity types like Vector2/3/4 and Color plus enums, unity objects, and table references.
- Data saved in a portable JSON format designed to be used by game clients, servers and more.
- Edit data via the editor while playing the game in the Unity editor, allows for balancing of data at run-time.
- Code generation of C# classes for easy data access in your game code.
- Simplified Localization DB support (Allows easy access to Localized strings from game code).
- Google Sheets Import/Export (Allows balancing of data outside Unity).
- Support for uploading to server for over the air updates (Allows data changes to be published without releasing an update for your app).
- Golang server source code based on S3/DynamoDB and a docker file providing server functionality. (Can be used as is or as an example for your own server).
- Plus much more...
A long list of road-mapped features are planned to provide a full suite of tools to make managing game data easy.